River Valley Resources
Below you will find a wide variety of resources and information.
If you are looking for something that we don’t have let us know, maybe we can add it.
Read the March Monthly Program (.pdf)
- DMG Brochure (Disciple Making Groups): A Disciple Making Group (DMG) is a simple way of obeying Jesus’ command to make and multiply disciples. The most essential elements of a growing spiritual walk are practiced by two or three people in a relational context.
- Life Groups Library: A list of the different studies available for Life Groups or personal studies. To check out something from the library contact Carrie Jubas
– Login to manage your personal information, Life Group connections, and online giving.
It’s Our Lifestyle Resources
- It’s Our Lifestyle Website
- It’s Our Lifestyle Weekly Assignments (.pdf)
- It’s Our Lifestyle Facebook page
- Bible Reading Plan (.pdf): Use this help plan to guide you as you work your way through the Scriptures in one year
- Walk a new believer through our Brand New booklet
- Bridges Brochure (.pdf): Bridges is a unified effort of the River Valley church family to build relational bridges with unbelievers through praying and caring for them, eventually leading to God given opportunities to share with them the message of Jesus Christ
- Read about various classes offered at River Valley
- Bible Studies that can be checked out to help you go deeper or study together within a Specialty Life Groups
- Bible Gateway: Online Bible Web site
- Bible Hub: Online Parallel Bible Web site
- Blue Letter Bible: Online Bible Web site
- Equip.org: The Christian Research Institute exists to provide Christians worldwide with carefully researched information and well-reasoned answers that encourage them in their faith and equip them to intelligently represent it to people influenced by ideas and teachings that assault or undermine orthodox, biblical Christianity. In carrying out this mission, CRI’s strategy is expressed by the acronym E-Q-U-I-P.
Sermon Referenced Materials
- Abide in Christ (book) by Andrew Murray :: referenced in February 15, 2016 sermon by Duane Stark