River Valley is not only committed to spreading the gospel in other countries but we strive to spread the gospel in our own backyard through acts of service and caring relationships with those in our community. Below are a just few of local ministries we partner with or support:
- A.C.T. Southern Oregon: ACT Southern Oregon is an awareness organization working to bring attention to the growing crime of underage sex trafficking within our state, and specifically in our local communities. Learn more…
- Car Care from the Heart
- Celebrate Recovery
- Church of the Valley
- Faith House
- Fall Family Festival: Our annual Fall Family Festival is a huge outreach to our neighbors in Grants Pass. We have many fun booths set up for the kids where they can win prizes (candy) and lots of food. It is a great opportunity for friends, family, and Life Groups to serve together.
- Firewood Ministry: A group of men and women who want to help by supplying wood to senior citizens and others in need. If you are in need of wood or would like to volunteer to help in this ministry call Ken Pearson at 541-218-5384.
- Gospel Rescue Mission
- Lifeline: Our Lifeline Ministry is open Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9am-3pm in the Downtown Campus Worship Center.
- Paint Your Heart Out
- Pregnancy Care Center
- Prison Fellowship/Angel Tree
- Serve GP: The church is the strongest single community of people in Grants Pass. SERVE GP is an attempt to unite these churches in an effort to make an eternal impact upon our city through tangible acts of service in a demonstration of God’s love. Our goal is that through our annual SERVE GP service day, believers will be inspired to adopt a daily pattern of service to those in need around them, that God might be glorified by his people.
- Wild Hope Legacy
- Women’s Crisis Center
To serve in one of these local missions